The Westwood Hotel Ikoyi has a rich history. The first multi-storey building in the whole of West Africa, a landmark of remarkable reputation, the building, or Ile gogoro (Yoruba for ‘very tall house’) as it is fondly called by indigenes, was originally built for the renowned politician and orator, Samuel Akintola in 1959/1960. A residential block of 20 flats located on Awolowo Road in south west Ikoyi, it was built at the dawn of our independence, at a time when Akintola and Obafemi Awolowo, a renowned nationalist and statesman, were at the helm of affairs.
Westwood Hotel Ikoyi is recruiting the following
JOB TITLE: Sales Executive
- Maintaining and developing relationships with exsiting corporate customers in person and via telephone calls, emails and social media platforms.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clearer understanding of customers’ business and requirements
- Gathering market and customer information
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- To sign a new corporate aggreements and maintain a business relationship with existing and new corporate accounts
- Responding to incoming emails and phone enquiries
- Negotiating the terms of an aggreement and closing sales
- And any other job assigned to you
- You must have at least one year sales experience in the hospitality, finance services or FMCG’s sector
- At least an ND degree in any related field
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should email their CV to: [email protected]