Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation.
We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client, a core IT company, is looking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executives (IT)
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by effectively selling the company’s products and services (Wimax, VSAT, Fibreoptic, etc). Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers:
- Professionally and effectively employ sales skills to achieve and surpass targeted sales figures.
- Ensure monthly targets for VSAT, WIMAX, Fibre internet links are met and preferably exceeded.
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with clients
- Overcome client resistance/objections to products
- Advise Team Lead and Sales Manager of client feedback/ comments relating to product content and pricing as well as companies performance
- Enquiry Handling
- Effectively employ sales skills to confirm profitable enquiries
- Maintain an effective tracking system for enquiries to confirmation or release stage
- Evaluate and grade enquiries for profitability/suitability
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Increase the level of sales and business mix direct from individual client and via third party brokers/agencies.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profitable service improvements to existing clientele.
- Maintain an accurate and current database of existing and potential clients
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase products
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service.
- Effectively communicate function details and client requirements to Customer Service or/and Operations Department
- Effectively manage Group and Venue diaries to ensure optimum profitability of operations
- Build and maintain database of Clients
- Provide time-phased, qualified reports on achievement and activities
- Maintain accurate records of all contacts with clients
- Handle correspondence related to all selling activities.
- Maintain high standard of personal presentation.
- Represent ZNL in a professional manner at all times.
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism.
- Undertake all team responsibilities with reference to procedures.
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
- Record, monitor and assess results of referred enquiries.
- Effectively communicate with Key Clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication to identify full potential for, and to gain maximum commitment to purchase ZNL products
- Represent on/in professional bodies & associations in order to maximize benefits of membership
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of ZNL Products on offer
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action to ZNL Management
- Undertake all duties as specified by the Sales Team Lead and Sales Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of a first degree, 1-2 years Sales experience in an Internet Service Provider specializing in WIMAX, VSAT and Fibre optic bandwith delivery or /and an Enterprise Solutions Selling provider will prove advantageous but not necessary.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Strong sales skills, presentation, communication, and closings. Flexibility and Persistence.
- Sales Experience in any other sector would also be recognized.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as heading
Application Deadline 8th April, 2016