At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work. Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment.
Job Title: Sales Executives
- Increase sales by establishing relationships with existing prospects as well as new potential customers to obtain their constant patronage
- Responsible for closing orders by communicating with current prospects and new customer prospects to sell our existing product by creatively communicating its unique features and benefits.
- Provide feedback on existing product to sales & marketing management for future modifications and enhancements.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Review personal sale performance and work out areas of personal development.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends. Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Keep record of sales and make same available to the sales coordinator on a daily basis
- Report to the sales coordinator and business development manager.
- Achieve assigned orders and sales objectives and ensure conformity with set sales targets.
- Always represent the organization in a positive, professional manner and thereby sell the company and our product.
- Provide demonstrations on a regular basis to potential customers.
- Attend various trade shows, seminars and conferences to promote the organization and its products.
- Visit potential customers for new business and manage relationship.
- Provide customers with travel quotations and best options across the different solutions we sell.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is acceptable.
- However, travel, tourism, leisure, business studies or management degree holders may be at an advantage.
- A travel training company qualification or relevant travel agency, retail or sales work experience can also be helpful.
- Commercially aware
- Verbal communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills are very essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Numerical ability
- 1 -3 years sales experience
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply