Lorache Consulting – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Undertaking risk assessments and site inspections
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
- Providing health and safety meetings and training courses for employees
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Drawing-up safe operational practices and making necessary changes
Require Skills & Qualification
- Degrees in any related field from any recognise institution
- Patient and assertive, with excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT literate and capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the job position as subject.
Application Deadline 15th October, 2015.