Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two LOS – referred to as ‘MMA2’ – serves the Nigerian State of Lagos and its capital city. It is operated by BASL (Bi-Courtney Services Ltd.) Its state-of-the-art passenger terminal started operations in May 2007.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal/Executive Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
- The incumbent will be required to work with the Chairman of a group of companies.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas, accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Principal to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Principal is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Deputising for, making decisions and delegating work to others in the Principal’s absence
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Principal
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Minimum academic qualification – B.Sc. LLB or B.A from a recognised university with a minimum of 2.1
- Masters and/or membership of NIM, ICSAN or any other relevant professional body is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy
- Executive carriage and demeanour
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent man management ability
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Method of Application
Interested candidates and qualified candidates should send copies of their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st October, 2015.