Blue Lodge Catering Limited – A well Established Catering Company situated at Victoria Island, seeks experienced and qualified staff with working experience in Food and Beverage Hospitality for the below position:
Job Title: Receptionist/Cashier
- Applicant must be a Female.
- Applicant must be knowledgeable about different continental menus.
- Applicant must be confident and have experience working with expatriates.
- Applicant must have experience working in a Continental restaurant for at least 1 year.
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
- Handle recruitment, to include all forms of advertising, interviews and testing for employment.
- Conduct new hire orientation meetings
- Respond to employee and manager inquiries regarding the application and/or interpretation of established Human Resource policy and procedure
- Interact with job applicants, employees, managers, and outside agencies regarding job openings, unemployment hearings, and Human Resource inquiries
- Responsible for interviewing employees, conducting internal audits, and summarizing findings of employee relations issues and referring the management for resolution
- May advise management in appropriate resolution of employee concerns regarding established policy and procedure
- Administer background checks, unemployment claims and employee hotline
- May participate in grievance procedures, exit interviews, and the gathering and reporting of statistical information of employee data as requested by management
- This is not an all-inclusive list of job requirements and/or duties and may not contain all capabilities necessary to perform the job at all times due to circumstances; Operational, safety and other needs may require the employee to perform any and all other duties as assigned; Employees are expected, and must be able to perform all such duties and tasks
Job Title: Accounting Officer
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Accounts professional to join our Accounts & Finance team. The Accounts Officer will be responsible for:
- Maintaining financials
- Preparing statement of accounts
- Follow up on receivables.
- Preparing bank reconciliation statement
- Monitor and manage cash flow
- Applicant must be a Female and must have at least 2 years working experience in a Food & Beverage Hospitality outfit.
- Must be willing to work long hours
Job Title: Food & Beverage Cost Controller
- Responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items.
- Record information and produce control reports periodically to help maintain a suitable inventory of food and beverage items for the restaurant.
- Help change price menus or change the prices of certain items based on the information they collect.
- Recommend solutions if food or beverage shortages occur.
F&B Cost Control:
- To control the Food & Beverage Cost.
- Engineer the menu in terms of costing.
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating / discussing with relevant parties.
- Update and maintain receipts into the systems (FMC).
- Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B.
- Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorized persons.
- Continuously study weaknesses in controls implemented at the restaurant and suggest for improvements.
- Check the daily Food & Beverage revenues report submitted by the income audit for accuracy of covers and average check.
- Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
- Participate in monthly market survey and involve in formal negotiation for annual and large contracts involving inventory items.
- Check and ensure all menu items’ have a recipe
- Print and distribute menu sales analysis of the respective department on a monthly basis.
- Participate for stock take at the restaurants.
- Arrange surprise spot checks at the outlets.
- Maintain a daily record of inventory purchased for every chart of account and ensure it is balance with account payable.
- Spot check on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality.
- Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
- Prepare daily staff meal cost report.
- Organize and do stock take and monthly closing procedures and to prepare all journals. Prepare cost board and the related journal vouchers.
- Check invoices against receiving record and compare them with purchase order and purchase request, and to ensure that all invoices are stamped and signed by the authorized person.
- Record the total daily purchase by chart of accounts and accumulate for month end balancing with account payable.
- Check and ensure that all inventories purchased are in balance with account payable on a bi-monthly basis.
- Ensure that purchasing obtain up – to – date and accurate prices by comparing prices against suppliers quotations.
- Check and review filled requisitions and ensure that goods are not issued more than requested.
- Conduct spot check to ensure that the goods received are as per specifications and the deliveries of goods by suppliers are consistent with the receiving schedule and the storerooms are not overstock especially during month – end.
- Audit monthly stock and prepare reconciliation on all stockrooms.
- Post actual stock results in the system and print inventory valuation report.
- Reconcile all inventory accounts based on actual purchases and actual inventory stock take and allocate the expenses to the respective department based on their requisitions.
- Organize the bi-yearly stock –take on all operating equipment of the restaurant and prepare detail loss and breakage quantities and amount.
- F&B Systems
- Updating the material control system (FMC) with goods received notes (GRNs), stock transfers etc. and updating sales from POS-Micros system at the restaurants.
- Maintain FMC and POS systems.
- Coordinate with group IT division and/or service provider for FMC&POS to sort out any issues.
- Good communication
- Team Work
Job Title: Hostess/Sales Girl
- Applicants must be very attractive, confident and outspoken.
- Applicants must be female and have at least 1 year working in a continental restaurant.
Job Title: Bar Tender
- Responsibilities for set-up, mixing of drinks, service and clean up for catering bar functions.
- In so doing, is expected to direct all effort toward guest satisfaction, the achievement/maintenance of division standards, and profit maximization.
- Have bar set up “ready to go” 15 minutes before function is schedules to start.
- This involves: An adequate supply of following (to last through the duration of the function, if possible). Ice, water, mixer, all ingredients necessary for preparing drinks. Glasses, garnishes, napkin and side towel. Matches/ashtrays cigarettes.
- Prepare and served drinks as per standards, policies procedures using a jigger as all times.
- Ensure the proper storage of liquor, fruit and equipment, all liquor to be secure.
- To comply with all local laws and regulations.
- To report issues or requirements to the supervisors.
- To have a clean uniform and impeccable personal grooming in compliance with company standards.
- To be at the assigned work area, in uniform, and ready to work at the time that is scheduled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th April, 2016.