Zamburg Engineering Consult Group – During the course of a distinguished 46-year track record, Zamburg has successfully undertaken a substantial list of landmark, mega-scale projects. Zamburg Engineering was incorporated 1999 as a Private Limited liability with the Business Registration Number BN 723455.
With a total construction value surpassing 80 billion naira, multiple key projects have been concluded in Nigeria and the MENA region covering all key Zamburg Engineering fields. Our multidisciplinary portfolio of specializations includes architecture and landscaping; civil and structure, electromechanical; process and piping, and environmental Zamburg Engineering; and urban development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability;
- Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design;
- Planning and designing new production processes;
- Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results;
- A degree/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
- Strong Administrative and organizational skills
- A minimum of 1yr working experience
- Must be resident in Lagos
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and Resume to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 20th November, 2015.