Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited started operations mid 1999 as a private enterprise known as Greenswealth Produce Nigeria. The company has since carried on business as a promotional products and corporate gifts purveyor and advisor. Greenswealth has a mission to partner with client organisations in the projection of strong, invaluable brands by providing innovative and quality products in the supply of promotional corporate gift items with emphasis on superior customer service.
The company has an urgent need to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Executive
The successful marketing executive will perform the following duties:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goal of expanding customer base;
- Research and recommend new marketing opportunities;
- Gather market and customer information from time to time;
- Check the quantity of goods in display and in stock;
- Attend meetings with clients and deliver samples for client’s approval;
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculation and provide customers with quotations;
- Record sales and order information and send copies to the Head of Marketing and Business Development;
- Recommend profit and service improvement initiatives;
- Understand client’s requirements and assists in customizing the product as per their specifications;
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information;
- Have at least a minimum of second class (lower division) at first degree.
- Candidates with marketing degree and or at least 1 year marketing experience have an added advantage
- Candidates must not be older than 30 years
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Office suite especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Be conversant with the use of internet in extracting relevant information
- Have research skills.
- Have client relationship management skills
- Be street-smart and business savvy
- This position reports to the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with Cover letters to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 10th May, 2016.