Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 5 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
Job Title: Marketing Executives
Position Summary and Primary Objectives:
Marketing executive will be involved in the relationship marketing of existing customers as well as making new prospects to increase the customer base of the company. He or She will work to blend the marketing mix of the organization in an efficient manner through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and promoting products, services or ideas.
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales option.
- Make sales of products by establishing and maintaining relationship with the clients, recommending solution.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
- Identifies products improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, competitors.
- Record sales information and maintain customer records.
- Arrange meeting with potential clients.
Competencies: Education, Training and Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any related discipline.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years relevant and demonstrable experience in marketing or sales profession.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- Dealing with complexity
- Customer Driven
- Brand Champion
- Strategic thinker.
- Target oriented goal
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Good teamwork skills
- Goal oriented skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Numeric Skills
The interested applicants should reside along Island or Lekki/Ajah Axis.
How to Apply