UNICAF is one of the most generous scholarship Programmes available. The programme supports students that are domiciled in Africa and provides opportunities for studies towards various distance learning degree programmes awarded by European, British and American universities such as the University of Nicosia, the University of South Wales and the Marymount California University at a fraction of the cost.
UNICAF which is in partnership with European, US and UK universities invites applications for a marketing position.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Graduate Marketers Recruitment at UNICAF
Job Position: Marketers
Applicants should have the following qualifications/experience/responsibilities/skills:
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent administrative andcommunication skills.
- Identify target markets and developstrategies to communicatewith them.
- University Degree in Marketing,Business orequivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in Marketing or related field.
- Knowledge in preparing and presenting managerial data and reports.
- Knowledge in developingand implementing marketing plans and strategies.
- Dynamic and proactive demeanor.
- Excellent command ofthe English language
How to Apply
If interested and willing to apply, please submit your application with a copy of your CV and other supporting documents to email@example.com
Application closes by the end of September 2015