DKT International Nigeria a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International Nigeria is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in Nigeria.
We are looking for a young, smart, dynamic and committed individual to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Reports to: The Regional Manager and Medical Detailing Manager
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Work closely with the Medical Detailing Manager and the Regional Manager to ensure the Medical Detailing Program is equipped to influence private and public sector health provider’s behavior.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve the sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the medical detailing objectives, organize trainings and build capacity of the providers accordingly.
- Identify and organize capacity building and training as required to the healthcare providers.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
Job Title: Community Health Supervisor
Locations: Kano, Jigawa and Katsina
- We are looking for a smart, dynamic and committed individual to fill this position and coordinate CHEWs activities in the following states: Kano, Jigawa and Katsina.
- Recruit and develop a network of mobile CHEWs in Kano, Jigawa and Katsina states
- Coordinating, managing and reporting the activities of the CHEWs in Kano, Jigawa and Katsina states
- Promoting Sayana Press to women and boosting the CHEWs’ sales of Sayana Press and other DKT contraceptive products within communities
- Supporting the CHEWs to counsel, administer and promote FP directly to women
- Training and motivating the CHEWs in the program states
- Delivering stock to CHEWs and carrying out weekly / monthly verification of CHEWs’ stock
- Troubleshooting issues that arise from the activities of CHEWs in the states
- Must be FEMALE
- Registered Nurse/Midwife registered with the Nursing council of Nigeria
- Over two years working experience in coordinating CHEWs in Northern Nigeria communities is mandatory
- Good knowledge of Kano, Jigawa and Katsina states and surrounding areas
- Capacity to spend 80% of time doing field visits and coordinating CHEWs activities
- Able to speak and translate Fulani and Hausa
- Must reside in Kano state
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with subject “Medical Sales Representative” or “Community Health Supervisor” to: [email protected]