SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
SD Capital Resources Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
- Manage performance and processes.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analysing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Execution of the recruitment process.
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures.
- Execute effective Compensation and Payroll Administration.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act.
- BSc. in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same capacity
- Adequate knowledge of Performance Management, Reward Management, Payroll and general administration
- Must be computer savvy with good presentation skills
- HR professional certification will be an added advantage
Job Title: Front Desk /PA
- Providing information to clients or all those people who will call in the office or visit the office premises.
- Provide all kinds of clerical and administrative support.
- Receive all the important messages and pass them on to the required authorities.
- Serve as the first point of contact with the organisation
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the MD
- Organizing and maintaining a record of appointments and coordinate those to the right people in the office.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Providing quality customer service
- A degree in relevant discipline
- Must be computer savvy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be smart and presentable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
Job Title: Female Business Manager
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goal
- Represent the company in events, conferences in the absence of the MD
- Drawing up proposals for prospective business presentations
- Ensure that company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Identify, research and analyse process problems, recommend changes, develop solutions with all concerned stakeholders.
- Monitor business processes and user needs, documenting business requirements in order to enhance as well as support new and existing initiatives.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Degree in relevant discipline. A business degree will be an added advantage.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in managing an organisation.
- Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- Must be computer savvy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016.