Le’ Venue Property Development Company Limited is a fully integrated property development and management company. Registered to undertake the procurement, development of first class properties. We are seeking to recruit highly competent Marketer who will help achieve the company’s objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Administrator/Graphic Artist
- Protect organization value by keeping information confidential.
- Upgrade network be conferring with vendors, developing, testing, evaluating and installing enhancement.
- Administer IT Infrastructure portfolio and deployment of new email and anti-virus.
- Administer routine protocols and routine table configuration.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, laptops, printers, routers, switches, firewalls etc.
- Secure network by developing network access, monitor control and maintain documentation
- Prepares users by designing programs, provide references and support.
- Adequate management/upgrading of company’s website.
- OND/HND/BSc in Computer Science/Electronics or Relevant Background
- Working knowledge of operating system, particularly windows, Corel draw, graphics, Photoshop and website skills.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Hands on experience of installing IT software and hardware
Job Title: Head, Marketing/Sales
- Manages the sales, client relations and business development of the property company within defined geographic areas.
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Organization’s services.
- Build referral and lead generation network Plan, lead, promote and manage the operation to achieve set objectives, budgets and Business plan
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment of marketing personnel.
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Prospect for new business by selling of properties for management, and purchase on behalf of clients and sourcing for valuation work,
- Promote property through marketing initiatives
- Prepare documents such as contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, title deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds to the company account.
- Manage production of marketing materials including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters
- Updating information in the website
- BSc/HND in Marketing/Business Admin or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years of Business Development/ Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the Real Estate/Property
- Good interpersonal skills, team management and communication skills
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
- Prepare documents such as representation contract, purchase agreement, closing statement etc.
- Interview clients to determine kinds of property they are seeking.
- Visit potential customers for new businesses.
- Develop and drive a robust marketing and sales plan & process.
- Identify new market and business opportunity.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- HND/BSc in Marketing, Business Admin, Estate Management & Relevant Background
- Minimum of 4 years working in the Real Estate industry experience would be an added advantage.
- Must be a goal/target driven individual
- Must have good customer – client relationship
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 20th April, 2016.