Deangelo Limited, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions below:
Job Title: Sales Executive, Flavors
- Selling of Company’s products/services.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy Company’s product.
- Advising on product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to MD/ED
- Receive and attend to visitors.
- Typing of documents and letters for MD/ED.
- Preparing Presentations for MD/ED
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Maintaining diary and meeting schedule for MD/ED.
- Passing of documents and files to appropriate departments from MD/ED .
- Make travel arrangements for MD/ED.
- Conducting research on new products.
- Planning, Organising and managing events.
- Raising requisitions and purchasing of needed items for Office use (MD/ED.)
- Attending to MD/ED needs.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mail.
- Rendering support to teams as the need arises
- Any other duties assigned by MD/ED
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Social Science or any relevant Discipline from a recognised University with Minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
- She must have a minimum of 3 years experience in Personal Assistant, Customer Care or Secretary Position.
- Candidate must be intelligent, presentable and articulate with good communications skill.
- Candidate must be able to work under Pressure
- She must be able to work with Minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS- Word, MS-Excel and MS-Power point.
- Good Presentation skill will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st December, 2016.