S&S hotels and suites remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivaled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
Described as an urban oasis, this luxury boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Victoria Island, the business capital of Lagos, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Be in charge of all the accounts maintained in the company.
- Maintain payments and receipts.
- Ensure all the bills are paid properly.
- Prepared to lead during crisis.
- Analyze financial activities.
- Maintain the growth targets of finance in the company.
- Help in solving due accounts of the past.
- Look after managing financial risks.
- Help in improving pricing of item and of sales.
- Help in reviewing all the necessary documents to avoid disputes.
- If any financial problem arises, it will be their duty to look after the matter and solve it.
- Look for areas to cut the cost of the company.
- Prepare the budget for the company.
- Ensure that all the audit objectives and audit statements are responded properly.
- Bring out the weekly/monthly reports.
- A first Degree in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Chartered status is an advantage.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must possess impeccable integrity with a great sense of responsibility.
- Experience in any of auditing, management accounting.
- Must be proficient in the use of Sage Pastel or Sage line 100.
- Must possess strong computer skills.
- Experience: 1-3 years.
Job Title: Customer Care Personnel
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager for smart phone
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Store and release supplies or equipments.
- Compile the records of the supplies.
- Checking the supplies from time to time.
- Record the number and the kinds of supplies.
- Disseminate the supply in its designated areas.
- Securing the status of each supply.
- Should possess relevant qualification.
- Must be able to read and write.
- High moral character and integrity.
- Prior experience in the role above will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2015.