Philly & Mools is a privately owned company managed by certain individuals in response to the growing and vibrant auto sector in the Nigerian economy.
A member of the Philly and Mools Group, the automobile company has been able to achieve this by selling new cars and first class imported used cars which represent our passion for quality, character and a combination of strength and style in the execution of our sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Bring and source for new businesses
- Develop and maintain businesses
- Follow upon daily dispatch of branded and unbranded transactions.
- Attend approved events and do proper networking and reports on events
- Generate monthly report on all transactions done including business brought in, new business and projects
- Follow up on sales activities
- Address customer complaints.
- Escalate appropriate issues and ensure proper resolutions.
- Update current customer information and feed Call center for update of data
- Collate and analyze sales data
- Ensure close monitoring and performance tracking on all transactions
- Generate invoices for all transactions
- Develop long and short term business goals, objectives and targets as part of the department as part of the departmental budgeting and planning process.
- Ensure business goal objectives are met on timely basis.
- Conduct extensive market research on customers and competitors.
- Develop marketable business ideas
- Source for clients and generate lead for sales and partnership
- Carryout regular customer visitation and manage customer relationship
- Prepare proposals to sell business ideas to potential and current customer/Partners
- Perform all other duties in relation to the above.
- 3-4 years’ experience
Job Title: Account Officer
- Available to collect remittance from pilot
- Generate daily remittance report
- Generate daily income report and revenue report
- Generate expense report
- Generate Cash flow report
- Play Revenue assurance role
- Capture detailed report of all pilot remittance report
- Generate revenue loss
- Receipt issuance for all payment made
- Generate debtor’s list weekly/monthly and ensure payment;
- Monitor Pilot/Customers and confirm trip report especially for the unbranded vehicles
- Confirm inflow and out flow into accounts
- Capture and confirm maintenance form from maintenance unit and follow up on it’s dispense and capture it in report
- Follow up on all invoices sent out.
- 2-3 years. Experience.
- HND in Accounting and relevant certifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th November, 2015.