Stresert Services Limited – Our client is into Cement manufacturing and concrete mix production, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Experience and Knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (Macro & Pivot Table), power point and word applications.
- Extensive experience with with analytical tools such as Cognos, Business Objects, systems
- Advanced knowledge of financial modeling and analytical techniques essential
- Be highly numerate and methodical
- Results driven, can work at fast pace whilst ensuring accuracy
- Excellent writing and presentation skills. Written work must be concise and persuasive.
- Manufacturing experience
- Have a proven track record of working closely with commercial teams, sales and operational teams
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence.
- A University degree in Sciences or Social Sciences.
- 7-8 years experience with at least 4 years in a similar role.
- A professional qualification in Accounting
- Salary range is 7,500, 000 – 8, 000, 000 / annum
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Business Administration with 4/5 years Banking or FMCG experience.
Experience & Knowledge
- Sound grasp of construction materials business
- Strong business acumen
- Strong understanding of business analysis, presentation and report writing
- Solid analytical skills to run/interpret complex and detailed analysis
- IT skills to develop, use and maintain analytical tools (i.e. QlikView)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Financial/business analysis
- Strong Accounting Background
- People Management skills – ability to interact with several functions and obtain relevant information to build reports
Salary range is 5,500, 000 – 6, 500, 000 / annum
Job Title: Occupational Health Coordinator
- A Health Science or Medical Professional (Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Biomedical Science) with postgraduate in Occupational or Public Health or equivalent
- A professional Health & Safety qualification will be an advantage
Specific Work Experience
- Minimum of 10 years working experience with at least 5 years in the field of Occupational Health & Safety management capacity.
Technical / Functional Skills
- Well versed with the relevant National Health and International Policies, regulations, guidelines and code of practice
- Knowledge and experience with the practice of industrial hygiene, specifically as it relates to Noise, Dust, & Ergonomics.
- Ability to manage and interpret industrial hygiene studies/reports and effectively implement controls that reduce exposures.
Salary range is 7,500, 000 – 8, 000, 000 / annum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:[email protected] using the job title eg: ‘Health Coordinator’ as subject of mail
Note: Candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.
Application Deadline 25th February, 2016.