DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria.
We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Liaise with clients in a professional and competent manner
- Prepare correspondence and communication on behalf of the CEO
- Organize local and international travel and prepare travel itineraries
- Plan and organize events
- Conduct research
- Prepare presentations on behalf of the CEO
- Take minutes at business meetings
- Source and order stationery and office equipment
- Maintain a diary of appointments and ensure prompt reminders are set and sent
- Maintain a filing system that ensures seamless retrieval of documents as required
- Provide such support as required for the coordination and efficient running of the office of the CEO including but not limited to making travel arrangements; screening calls, visitors as required, e.t.c.
- Perform such other tasks assigned by the CEO
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Articulate and execute a business development and growth plan for the Company
- Develop, coordinate and follow up on business proposals
- Pitch products and/or services
- Actively pursue new relationships and maintain good relationships with existing clients
- Research organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Plan and execute new business development/marketing initiatives
- Develop and meet sales goals/targets
- Develop and maintain a business Development budget
- Marketing activities through the organization’s social media platforms
- Provide timely and quality feedback to the CEO on the status of on-going engagements and business development prospects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.