Custodian and Allied Plc. (CA Plc) is a holding company with leading specialist companies and brands including Custodian and Allied Insurance Limited, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Custodian Trustees Limited and Crusader Sterling Pensions Limited; all rendering best in class services in its versatile fold.
CA Plc. is managed by a Board comprising thorough bred professionals with proven track records in their various fields of endeavor, who bring broad and deep insights derived from several years of fruitful and eventful years of experience to bear.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Underwriter
Locations: Abuja, Akure, Benin, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt
Job Level: Underwriting Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
- Issue policy documents and renewal endorsements to clients/brokers
- Attend to client’s enquiries/requests and escalate critical issues
- Carry out pre and post loss physical inspections/surveys
- Issue and forward renewal notices to clients/brokers
- Provide input into preparation of various reports
Working Knowledge, Skills and Competencies and Attributes:
- Understanding of current technical insurance principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
- NAICOM guidelines
Qualifications and Experience
- University Graduate
- Must be a Chartered Insurer
- 2 – 5 years progressively responsible experience in underwriting and claims management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2016.