Credit Business Services Global Limited – Our client, a reputable Consulate Office located in Lagos, Nigeria requires the services of very credible and versatile staff with wealth of experience in diplomatic and bilateral relations circle to urgently fill the following emerging vacancies.
1. Secretary to the Consul.
2. Consulate Executive Assistants.
Prospective applicants for the above stated positions must possess the following minimum academic qualifications, requisite work experience and professional attributes:
- * Outstanding Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in International Relations, Business or Social Sciences.
- * Minimum of three years cognate experience working in diplomatic or foreign mission with high level of maturity and capacity to handle any situation.
- * Impeccable relationship management and problem solving skills with quick response capacity.
- * Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- * In-depth knowledge of the norms and practices in diplomatic and bilateral activities.
- * Highly skillful in diplomatic and bilateral communication
- * Good looking with commanding personality.
How to Apply
CV and personal profile of interested applicants should be sent to: [email protected]