A leading Pan-African Real Estate Development Company with offices on the Mainland and Island is in urgent need of:
Job Title: Business Development Officers/Business officers
- B.Sc, OND and HND in marketing or related fields.
Job Title: Accountant
- Shall ensure Timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record
- keeping by all team members responsible.Co-ordinate daily, weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring of accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement
- of funds required.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and procedures. Ensuring that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information.
- Shall report directly to Group Financial Controller.
- Must have B.Sc or HND in Accountancy from a reputable higher institution (ICAN, ACCA will be added advantage)
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints.
- Willingness to meet the requirements of the position, accepting a wide variety of assignments as called upon.
- 3 years post NYSC experience preferable in a real estate firm.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships throughout the Firm.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae in person to
No. 72A/72B Adeyemi Akapo Street,
Omole Phase 1, Lagos
Plot 2034, Amuwo Odofin Festac Link Road,
within two weeks of this Publication.
You can send it to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted