ASMACS Group of Companies services the shipping industry by providing qualified and experienced Officers and Crew for vessels ranging from Oil Tankers to Offshore fleet. With the passage of time, ASMACS graduated to providing Human Resources Consultancy, Training, Development and Placement services.
Job Title: Sales Executive
To exploit business opportunities leading to the overall increase in sales revenue for the organization.
- Negotiate and win sales for the organisation thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company’s core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the other team in preparing installation proposals.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction
COMPETENCE & SKILL
- Sales Opportunity and Management
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Market place knowledge
- Strategic Selling
- Financial Acumen
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Drive for results
- 110,000 – 130,000 plus commissions
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply for this Position