Loyalty Solutions Limited was incorporated in June 1996, as an integrated loyalty services provider. Loyalty Solutions Limited (LSL) focuses on helping its clients acquire new customers, improve customer loyalty, retention and extend the life-time value of the customer base through strategic loyalty marketing programs.
Job Title: Relationship Officer
- Fluency in English language
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Should be Courteous
- Ability to relate with and maintain both new and existing company clients i.e. individual/corporate, while also sourcing for new ones when required.
- Persons with no prior experience (entry level) can also apply.
- Pleasant personality
- Must have the ability to multitask while being versatile
- Ability to Pay attention to details,
- Problem solver
- A University degree or its equivalent
- Acquire new merchant sign-ups to meet client needs and specifications
- Manage, train and setup merchant partner locations
- Carry out periodic calls and visits to merchant partners and their location to ensure proper service delivery
- Work closely with Marketing and other departments to meet Client needs
- Generate monthly and periodic reports of each client being managed
- Create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport with the client
- Oversee the resolution of customer concerns and facilitating the delivery of smooth services to the client
- Relationship Management of existing Corporate/individual clients effectively to facilitate client retention
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their application letter and CV’s to [email protected]