Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, an FMCG Company seeks to employ the service of:
Job Title: Safety Officer
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Undertaking risk assessments and site inspections
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Compiling statistics
- Drawing-up safe operational practices and making necessary changes
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers
- Providing health and safety meetings and training courses for employees
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Candidate must possess relevant qualification
- Interested candidates MUST be from an FMCG with at least 1 year experience.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Locations: Kano, Kaduna & Lagos
- Interested candidates MUST be from an FMCG company in Kano, Kaduna & Lagos.
- Maintain consistent contact and provide sales and service to all customers (retailers and distributors) in your specific assigned region.
- Assist the NSM with promotional ideas to increase business within the region.
- Assist in managing the broker network in your region with the NSM.
- Achieve sales revenue numbers, budget & profit goals for your assigned region.
- Assist in managing quarterly/annual sales budgets and objectives within your region.
- Understand and utilize syndicated data to identify sales opportunities and develop sales presentations for assigned region.
- Provide feedback to management from key retail and distributor customers.
- Make regularly scheduled sales calls on all major customers within your region.
- Attend trade shows as required to benefit the business.
- Graduate with experience in sales from a Fast Moving Consumable Goods Company.
- Must be domicile in either Kano, Kaduna & Lagos
- Must be versatile and understand the market around his environ and state
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th February, 2016.