Grand Investors is an online portal showcasing investment opportunities, news, and real estate properties across Africa, with the aim of connecting investors with African entrepreneurs.
Our annual event “Meet The Investor”, creates a platform for entrepreneurs to pitch their business live to investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Advert Sales Executive
- This is an exciting new role for an Advert Sales Executive to join the Grand Investor’s media team.
- This is to reflect the development of ad and corporate sales opportunities in this area.
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager you will be required to sell digital ad space for the website and magazine.
- Also attract and sell sponsorship opportunities for special issues, Tv programs, and events.
The key responsibilities of are:
- Lead generation and conversion of new opportunities as well as managing existing revenue streams
- Deliver exceptional customer service to existing and new prospects
- Creating awareness for grandinvestors.com
- Liaising with existing clients, source new leads and build relationships with media planners and advertising agencies
- Develop new revenue stream
- Work closely with editorial to match content to sponsors and make approaches to secure revenue from these opportunities
- Close sponsorship deals for TV and radio programs
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a highly motivated individual whom has a proven track record in digital sales
- Must have media sales experience, ideally in business to business.
- Experience in digital magazine ad sales is a plus
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team
Job Title: Content Writer
- Grandinvestors.com, a fast paced, digital agency in the investment niche, is on the lookout for talented Content Writers to join their expanding team.
- This impressive agency has gone from strength to strength and now looking to boost their team – which is where you come in! If you are energetic, forward thinking and have a love for writing then this role is for you.
- Your work will be published on the website and on the quarterly magazine.
- You will also work closely with the wider team to integrate campaigns across all digital platforms – so a passion for digital will be an advantage!
- In return, you will be given top notch training and the opportunity to develop your skills and progress internally.
- Writing informative business articles for our blog with smart use of keywords
- Editing and proofreading articles written by other bloggers
- Writing scripts for radio and TV programs
- Providing content for ads and other marketing communications.
Required Skills and Qualification
The desired candidate should:
- Be a graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing and editing
- Have a good research skill
- Have a good knowledge of digital media
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be a good team player
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet
- Have an eye for detail
- Have good time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the job title eg: “Advert Executive” as title of your mail.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2016.