E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 by Ewaen Sorae, with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
E’sorae Luxury is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- An E-commerce company is looking to recruit sales executives an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
- You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki office, Lagos
In addition, prospective applicants should be able to:
- Work under pressure
- Work without supervision
- Be able to meet set targets
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong persuasion skills
- Be fluent and articulate with spoken English
- Basic Computer skills, Word and Excel
- Should be able to work as part of a team
- Should have a strong work ethic.
- The ideal candidates will have a minimum of second class lower division from a four year higher institution with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Telesales or E-commerce retail.
Job Title: Inventory Control Manager
- We are looking for a competent Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
- A successful inventory manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
- The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration. Logistics or relevant field;
- Relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: [email protected] with the subject“Digital Marketing Executive”. Please note that Email applications without this subject will not be processed.
Disclaimer: No agents, persons or organizations have been mandated to act on behalf of the company in recruitment. Please beware of fraudsters.
Application Deadline 20th November, 2016.