White Tulip Consulting Limited is a multidisciplinary team of experience professionals, offering Advisory support, Human Capital Development/Training, Recruitment/Selection services.
Our core belief is that knowledge must translate to significant improvement in profit, sales, process, productivity, performance, etc
Our client is over 20 years old in the Pharma industry, leader in one analgesic sub-segment and with presence in many other therapeutic segments. It is currently re-positioning and urgently requires top-performers and entre-preneural leaders or the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- The incumbent will be the Chief Liaison Officer with all regulatory agencies and our manufacturing partners.
- He/She will be responsible for quality, compliance and reconciliations of manufacturing figures/deliveries.
- B.Sc (Biological Sciences) or equivalent.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Good with details, a writer with high integrity index and a self-starter/manager.
Job Title: Medical Representatives
Locations: Port Harcourt, Owerri, Calabar, Asabar, Aba, Kano, Ilorin and Lagos
- The incumbent is expected primarily to create awareness amongst relevant healthcare professionals.
- He/She is also to develop markets and manage client’s relationship with the trade and institutional buyers within the territory.
- B.Pharm/BSc in Biological Science, 1-2 years of post NYSC relevant experience, qualified to drive and have high integrity index.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letter and CV’s to:[email protected]
- Do a one-page write-up on why you are most suitable for the job
- Emails/CV should be MS word and must indicate position applied for and preferred location as part of heading.
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2016.