Base Global & Logistics Services Company Limited is a licensed Nigeria Customs Agent and registered logistics company in Nigeria that offers a range of export and import Air and Ocean Freight Services including general cargo, specialized items, oversized loads, heavy equipment, hazardous materials (hazmat) and high values.
Companies that rely on air and ocean freight shipping services to import or export cargo understand the importance of choosing a trusted shipping company and the enormous implications an inexperienced freight broker or consultant can have if the shipment goes wrong or gets help up in customs.
Base Global & Logistics Services Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Executive
- If you have sales experience, marketing or Business Development (Any Field) and interested in working in a freight forwarding industry based in Ogba, Lagos, this is your chance.
- You will benefit from a very lucrative commission structure and an excellent remuneration package. There would be Health Management Aid, training in the United States after a year of excellent performance.
- If you are able to chase the deal, manage and report to all levels, can communicate information and ideas in a concise manner and have the ability to develop and maintain professional and positive relationships, then you have been waiting for this opportunity.
- B.Sc/HND or OND
- Sales, Marketing or Business Development experience
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- High level of productivity.
- Professional by nature.
- Successful candidate shall undergo training in Freight and forwarding and use of its application. Someone with sales experience will have a great advantage.
- Experience of writing proposals and managing projects regarding the full sales cycle
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suites important
- Ability to learn new computer application
- Excellent negotiating skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th January, 2016.