Origin Group is a twenty first century group of companies with varying deeply vested interests in key economic sector in Nigeria and China.
Origin Group operates in sectors such as agriculture, engineering & construction, trade advisory & trade outsourcing, manufacturing, import and export among others. We are an indigenous company with a fast track record owning significant market share with a growing clientele profile; our services are tailored towards client’s satisfaction with quality control assurance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- Maintain the computer networks/systems, ensuring that they run smoothly and providing technical support and advice to computer users.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and more
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Carry out research to improve ICT services for end-users
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Good educational background, preferably in the field of Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Customer service skills
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Possession of relevant IT certifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th November, 2015.