HoRLaR I.T. Solutions is committed to providing solutions that make mobile communication easier, faster and more affordable with better efficiency. We are devoted to making every communication between businesses and their customers count. Our goal is to make mobile marketing the bedrock of any business success by developing efficient simple easy-to-use tools and resources while making such readily available.
Job Title: Contact Center Professional Interns
- Take calls from/chat with clients, listening to their requests and queries
- Develop a real rapport with customers to gain their trust and confidence and to get a clear picture Â of their individual needs
- Answer simple queries swiftly and politely
- Help gather more information about each customerâ€™s exact needs
- Guide customers through the various mobile marketing products and services we provide
- Ensure that the correct action is taken to meet that clientsâ€™ mobile marketing needs and preferences
- Escalate issues when and where necessary
- Determine requirements by working with customers
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Fulfil requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sell additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell product and services; explaining new features.
- Maintain call centre database by entering information.
- Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain stipulated call centre KPI
Job Title: Web Application Developer Interns
If you are passionate about creating new web apps and settles for nothing less than excellence, this is your chance to join us. We are looking fora Web Application Developer Interns to support our existing Information Systems, plan, develop and integrate new and existing web applications for internal use and to deliver new products and services to clients.
Our Internship program is designed to shape you into an Elite Web Application Developer. Through your 4 Weeks of Intensive Training and work with top global technology companies, You’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both in Nigeria and the world over, you will also be Paid Stipends throught the program. The Best Interns will be Offered Employment opportunities as Contract staff at HoRLaR I.T Solutions which will be upgraded to Full Staff based on performance.
- Be responsible for supporting the firm’s Information Systems by rewriting the applications, adding new feature and developing entirely new systems as the need arises.
- Develop new web applications as identified by clients and management through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Perform complete testing of web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop database-driven web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Maintain the organization’s corporate website ensuring strong functionality and optimization
- Identify opportunities for scalability and improvement
- Engage in web application development and improvement life-cycle
Job Title: Graphic Design Interns
The Internship program designed to shape you into an Elite Graphic designer, through your training and work with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both in nigeria and the world over, you will also be paid throughout the program and will be given an opportunity to join the team after the program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 20th May, 2016