Lorache Consulting Limited, is currently recruiting to fill the following graduate vacant positions below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Develop and implement yearly audit plan for assigned region.
- Perform duties essential to attain internal audit goals coordinating with various regions.
- Develops and maintain professional and close relations with client and staff.
- Supervise control environment within given company region.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits
- Identifying business process risks
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
- Conduct and record controls self-assessment in assigned region.
- Manage and perform internal audit projects recording existing control environment over business risk.
- Evaluate control environment performance by test work.
- Conduct audits working directly with all internal management levels as well as external clients.
- Review existing company assets and ensure to maintain apt safeguards from all sorts of losses.
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques from a manufacturing firm
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent experience in audit checks and processes. More importantly with manufacturing background.
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 19th May, 2016