Sustainability School Lagos – Driving our ambition for a sustainable future is the SEA concept. We help create customized and actionable projects to SOLVE our social and environmental challenges.
We help develop local capacity and raise public awareness by using EDUCATION and ADVOCACY to embed lessons-learned.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Intern
The ideal candidate should possess a master’s degree with a strong academic background in Economics/Finance, Statistics, Public Policy, Sociology, Urban Development, Climatology, or any related discipline and will match the following profile:
- Minimum of second class upper division
- Ability to deliver results in different environments (especially in a developing world context)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Broad world view
- Ability to use statistical packages (such as SPSS) will be an added advantage
- Aged between 23 and 35 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, research and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and resume to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 30th November, 2015.