At WFO, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
WFO is a brand under which WFO Professional Services LP (Chartered Accountants) and WFO Advisors Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO now seeks to recruit to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
- We are looking for individuals to join the Strategy and Human Capital Team in carrying out the Strategic and HR functions of the firm.
- The team’s function is to project the brand of the firm through social networks, business journals, market research and knowledge communication, external speaking engagements and coordination of business development activities.
- In addition to HR deliverables of Payroll Processing, Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment and Induction, Learning and Development, Employee Engagement.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Social Sciences or any related field.
- Ability to deliver high performance results with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in speaking French or German.
- Demonstrates exceptional Client Management skills.
- Goal Oriented, Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] stating “Human Resources Intern” as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2015.