The WorkPlace Centre – To be a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Sales Executive
- The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of Loans and other company’s services to salary earners working and residing in the state. The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sale of Loans and other services.
- New business development
- Managing market penetration/ growth of product
- Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies
- Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- MUST have 1-4 years relevant Sales Experience in a Bank or Microfinance Bank.
- Communication skills
- Product knowledge.
- Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes and Cover Letter to:[email protected] using EFSS as the subject of email.
Note: Only Qualified Candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 27th May, 2016.