Hotels.ng is an Internet startup in Yaba, Lagos that provides affordable, safe and convenient hotel bookings to online users. We are shaping the way people book hotels across Africa. Our products have drawn thousands of consumers and corporate users to make hotel reservations.
Hotels.ng is excited to offer one internship position to students who are interested in learning and also practicing Start-up Finance. We offer an interesting work environment that gives our interns real world experience as well as a constructive outlet for their skills and talents.
Job Title: Graduate Finance Intern
- Manage bank payments and receivables.
- Perform various administrative functions and assists finance team in preparing and reconciling of the company’s balance sheet and management accounts.
- Complete other special projects for other departments in company as regards data collection and interpretation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related discipline is suitable. Undergraduates expecting to graduate within 12 months can also apply.
Desirable, not required
- Understanding of accounting software like Xero or Sage
- Previous internship in an accounting based start-up
Method of Application
Interested candidates should Click Here to take the assessment online