Pavillon consulting Limited is a global consulting, engineering, management and specialist technical services firm. With an office network extending across Nigeria, with our head office is situated in Abuja, and with operational branch in Lagos. Pavillon consulting limited has been involved in projects across Nigeria and its environs. We seek to foster human achievement in all aspects of our work.
Pavillon consulting limited has a client centric business model that gives us the agility to deliver the full range of our services locally and globally. We create best teams for our key clients, develop strong client relationships and deliver market leading solutions.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- Candidate(s) is expected learn about the different departments of the organization and how they operate.
- Learns functions of staffs, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Communicate with various members of the organization around the world and be sensitive to cultural differences
- Has to spend time observing experienced staff of the organization in order to learn about the necessary methods and procedures.
- Has to become aware of the policies and practices of the organization
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
Skills and Requirements
- Graduate Qualification preferably in management courses
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Should be a quick learner and have a desire to gain knowledge
- Be resourceful and well – organized
- Being self-confident, approachable and possessing leadership skills.
- A minimum of 1yr working experience
- A minimum of second class lower degree / its equivalent.
- Applicant should be resident in Lagos.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills
Job Title: Account Manager
- Preparing financial statements, business plans and budget reports
- Producing annual and monthly accounts.
- Ensure adherence to local statutory and tax requirements.
- Carrying out independent audits of company accounts
- Managing the company’s spending, costs, credit, payroll and investments.
- Filing tax returns and providing tax advice
- Forecasting future profits and financial performance
- Advising companies how to improve their financial systems and profitability
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2years cognate work experience.
- Strong knowledge of core principles of accounting and international and local financial record-keeping standards.
- Good knowledge and application of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to use Accounting Packages.
- Ability to provide of timely, adequate, and accurate financial information to management for decision making.
- Candidate(s) must ensure that accounting guidelines, policies and procedures of the organization are strictly followed.
Job Title: Secretary
- Answer telephones and give information to clients, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Updating records using computer database and spreadsheet software.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Supervise other clerical staff, and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
Skills and Requirements
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Good keyboard skills.
- Confidence with a range of computer software.
- A good command of English grammar and spelling.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with any confidential information.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
Job Title: Architect/ CAD Operator
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
- Work with the Product Development Manager and the rest of the Architectural Team during the creation of all new floor plans and elevations as needed for new communities.
- Attend Design meeting with Senior Management and Architectural Team and provide input based on designs being presented.
- Provide feedback to Project Development Manager on all new designs
- Continually Improve all Architectural Procedures.
- Assist in brainstorming new ideas in order to become more effective and efficient.
- Work closely with Architectural Coordinators and Project Manager to complete Architectural portion of the Construction Drawings.
Qualifications/Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in (B. Arch) or any related discipline.
- Two (2) years AutoCAD Experience required.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about continuous improvements.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with others
- Responsive, flexible and a positive attitude with an eagerness to take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to manage numerous processes and projects
Job Title: IT Project Manager
- Finding out what the client wants from their IT system
- Planning project stages and assessing the business implications for each one
- Putting together and coordinating the work of the project team, for example developers
- Monitoring progress and making sure costs, timescales and quality standards meet agreed targets
- Adjusting plans to cater for unforeseen circumstances
- Making sure there is a smooth changeover from the old IT system to the new one
- Keeping senior managers and clients up to date with progress
- Signing off and evaluating completed tasks
Skills and Requirements
- B.Sc in Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or other related fields.
- At least 2 year experience in Data Center Operations & Management Services.
- Basic knowledge in computer science / electrical engineering
- Professional Certification in Project Management
- Basic knowledge in project management
- Readiness to travel
- Possession of valid International Passport / Driver License
- Fluent in English Language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume/CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th October, 2015