Zamburg Engineering Consult Group – During the course of a distinguished 46-year track record, Zamburg has successfully undertaken a substantial list of landmark, mega-scale projects. zamburg Engineering was incorporated 1999 as a Private Limited liability with the Business Registration Number BN 723455.
With a total construction value surpassing 80 billion naira, multiple key projects have been concluded in Nigeria and the MENA region covering all key Zamburg Engineering fields. Our multidisciplinary portfolio of specializations includes architecture and landscaping; civil and structure, electromechanical; process and piping, and environmental Zamburg Engineering; and urban development.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and qualified candidates for the Graduate Engineer Job Vacancy At Zamburg Engineering Consult Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Site Engineer (Entry Level)
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Agreeing a price for materials, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
- Preparing reports as required
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- A Degree/HND in Architecture, Building, Civil Engineering, Surveying, Structural Engineering or any other related course of study
- A minimum of second class lower degree/equivalent
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of relevant building and health and safety legislation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Negotiation skills
- Applicant should be resident in Lagos
- Organization skills and a methodical approach to work
- Communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals, e.g. construction managers, quantity surveyors, subcontractors, architects, designers, other engineers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th October, 2015.