360 DEGREE HABITAT LIMITED is duly registered with RC: 1059575 under the Laws of the federal republic of Nigeria under the Companies and Allied matters act 1990, pursuant to section 659 as a company, with corporate head office at House 12b, Rd 1311, Phase 2, Kado Estate. Abuja and operations office at number 19b, road B, Agodi G.R.A, Ibadan.
360 degree is a company that specialize in general civil engineering construction works, general merchandise, import and export services and general supplies. With Fifteen (15) employees specializing in civil engineering, Architecture and planning, Landscaping and estate management, we are very proud of accelerated professional experience brought to the firm by the principal partners and the professional staff of Architects, Planners, Engineers and Surveyors. This experience and expertise allows us to dazzle our clients with a wide range of structural analysis, Architectural planning and project management skills.This diversity of talents and round-the-clock project execution also provide our clients with the highest level of comprehensive service possible within the time frame.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer
- To sit within the Group Technical Innovation team and support the Group production facilities in defining, designing, building and delivering custom built production process equipment to support our continued production industrialisation and automation goals.
- To be involved in production industrialisation and automation efficiencies as well as lean manufacturing principles so a design led production engineering background or mind-set / passion for physical solutions development is essential.
- Works on projects as Hands on Engineer in the execution
- Work closely with the production managers across the group in identifying, designing, building and delivering physical equipment to support process improvements; from work benches and packing stations to conveyors, robotic packing systems and beyond.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress.
- Research and propose areas of improvement/refinement for onsite production workflows using lean manufacturing principles.
- Manage the delivery of projects with support from the Technical innovation project manager to recognised project management processes.
- Secure and manage the inventory of raw materials used for the in house production of equipment & workstations
- Be responsible for the full end to end process of designing physical solutions using CAD or similar design packages
- Be personally responsible for the building and assembly or finished physical solutions, including prototyping and subsequent modification to finished article
- Responsible for the itemised costing of designs
- Monitoring the performance & user feedback of newly released physical system improvements.
- Any other related duties.
- B.Sc./HND in Civil, Structural, Mechanical and any other related field.
- 1-3 years relevant/active work experience in reputable construction company.
- Proficiency in engineering software is an asset.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, manage a large workload, and deliver high quality work within very tight timelines.
- Good Presentation skills, problem solving skills and good negotiation skills.
- Must have a clear analytical mind with great mental and physical stamina to work as extensive travel within Nigeria could be part of the job.
- Strong Design skills using 3D AutoCad or similar
- Innovative team player with a positive attitude
- Good cultural fit for PhotoBox values of: honesty, passion, customer centricity, innovation and ambition
- Have a flexible approach and fast to learn new skills / work with new tools
- Language skills in French or German a plus
- Experience of Bosch Rexroth Modular profile based systems (including MTPro) a benefit
How to Apply
interested candidates should send their applications via mail to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 09/11/2015
Head Office: House 12b, Rd 1311, Phase 2, Kado Estate. Abuja.
Operations Office: 19b, road B, Agodi G.R.A, Ibadan. Oyo State
email: [email protected]