IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories.
We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company, under the name ‘Black Pelican Ltd’ on the 11th of November 2003, we commenced operations in May, 2004.
IL Bagno is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
- Posting of credit notes and monthly journal.
- Reconciliation of sales revenue and bank accounts.
- Handling insurance on goods in transit and shipping documentation, listing and posting of fixed assets and asset register management.
- First Degree B.Sc in Accounting or Finance.
- Analytical and numerical proficiency.
- Attention to details, Time Management and prioritization, knowledge of sage, knowledge of Ms offce.
- 2-3 years experience
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Contribute towards developing new sales strategies/techniques to attract new customers to the show room. maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients in person, via phone and email.
- Develop and cascade sales and marketing activities to ensure awareness among target customer groups.
- B.Sc in any related discipline
- 2-3 years in Sales/Marketing experience.
Job Title: IT Officer
- Manage and maintain the company’s IT infrastructure including hardware, operating systems, networks applications.
- Provide first hand user support.
- Liase with external IT consultants in the roll-out of new applications as well as provision of second level IT support.
- First degreein Computer Sciences, IT or Engineering with a minimum of 2:2, posssesion of MCSE and or A+ certification is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years relevant work experience
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Negotiate and win sales for the organisation thereby contributing towards the achievement targets.
- Prospecting new clients and follow up aggressively on contacts
- Prepare list weekly and develop leads for new business
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
- Prepare proposals
- Participate actively in the planning and implementation of company’s marketing initiatives e.g. annual in-house exhibitions, trade shows, conferences etc.
- Achieve assigned annual marketing target
- Passion for Marketing
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
- Strategic thinking and execution skills
- Business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Results and performance oriented
- 5-7years marketing/business development experience.
- A university degree with a minimum of second class lower division in marketing or related discipline.
- Masters degree is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th February, 2016.