NTN Associates is an organization positioned to play a pace setting role in the global integrated information management in professional educational service delivery be it online and physical.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to hire you.
- We are looking for an online Digital Marketing executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- B.Sc in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in online/Digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2016.