At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
New Usual Limited is looking to employ a Digital Marketing Executive to do :
- Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Affiliate marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation’s website;
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities;
- Negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
You will need to have:
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients;
- Written communication skills for producing high quality content;
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and flexibly;
- Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects;
- Excellent team work skills;
- Organisational skills with ability to deliver a high volume of quality work;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Networking and analytical skills;
In addition, you need to be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills, including the use of:
- Microsoft Office;
- Databases and a basic understanding of HTML CSS and search engines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 8th June, 2016.