Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world.
Created in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water. Coca-Cola was introduced in 1886, patented in 1887, registered as a trademark in 1893 and by 1895 it was being sold in every state and territory in the United States. In 1899, The Coca-Cola Company began franchised bottling operations in and outside the United States taking Coca-Cola to consumers in other parts of North America and Europe and in subsequent years to other parts of the world.
Job Title: Customer & Commercial Analyst
JOB ID 38929
TRAVEL REQUIRED 10%
Interprets Volume/Value, Knowledge & Insights, Marketing Commercial and customer performance metrics and reaches informed conclusions on underlying trends and root causes.
Is able to identify and summarize key issues and Identify inconsistencies and irregularities in market data and narratives Ensures consistency of Customer & Commercial reporting across the multiple franchise, BU and corporate stakeholders.
KEY DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Commercial Data Analytics
Performance Tracking (20%)
- Capture business plan commitments by market across volume, revenue, K&I and commercial.
- Capture consumer marketing calendar and programs for the year
- Prepare & update BU, Group and Corporate C&CL operations dashboards
- Prepare Market and Commercial Insights as well as Macro Economics summaries for all markets and categories
- Manage function budgets and financial obligations in partnership with finance.
- Track and consolidate actual volume, revenue, K&I and commercial metrics
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly narrative & performance presentation after resolving irregularities and inconsistencies.
- Prepare & update C&CL commercial metrics and narratives for key group and corporate stakeholders.
Commercial Project Coordination & Collaboration (20%)
- Consolidate charters and plans for all key commercial projects and initiatives and ensure alignment with BU strategy.
- Consolidate updates from various commercial subject matter experts as well as franchise commercial managers against the committed plans.
- Liaise with IT function to setup online communication and collaboration workspaces, upload content and manage updates for the CCL team.
Customer Data Analytics (40%)
- Data collection and Analytics and Mining with narratives & performance presentation
- Ensure on time collection and reporting of data from all WABU Markets
- WABU Organized Trade franchise Volume/Revenue/Outlets Report – Monthly
- WABU top 30 Reports – Quarterly
- EAG top 15 Customers – Quarterly
- EAG top 30 Customers – Quarterly
- BULT Customer Performance Report – Monthly
Develop platform to Capture total organized trade volumes/ Revenues in WABU
Develop the scanning data module in the dashboard; collect organize scanning data from selected customers and develop reports tbe used in the monthly and quarterly reviews
Provides all the necessary support tthe Global Account teams (e.g. data analytics, market insights etc.)
Business Plan Development inputs and Adhoc (20%)
- Prepare Business Plan Schedules Metrics – Volume, Outlet creation, Cooler Investment, Outlet Segmentation, sales force etc capturing current reality vs. annual and strategic (3 year) business plans.
- Prepare Ad hoc BP schedules as required.
Ad hoc function requests
Prepare ad hoc analysis and presentations in support of CCL director as requested
Liaise with suppliers and bottlers.
Within The Company
- C&CL Subject Matter Experts, Franchise C&CL Managers (strategy insights, status updates, guidance, coaching)
- Franchise Manager, Operational Marketing Manager (market feedback, status updates)
- Marketing Associates (track deployment and execution of marketing programs)
- Sales Analyst (Track and report on volume performance)
Outside The Company
Bottler Middle Management (track execution of BBP commitments)
Bottler Customers, wholesalers and retailers (track execution of BBP in the trade)
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
Is able to provide relevant and appropriate insights and recommendations based on a firm grasp of commercial principles, franchise current reality and operating context.
Read market data, provide analysis tleadership team for decision making.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
- Technical Skills
- Working knowledge of building workgroup databases using MS Access or equivalent tools.
- Experience in setting up team collaboration workspaces on SharePoint or equivalent tools.
- Working knowledge of SAP Warehousing and Business Consolidation.
- Development of administrative and operational reports and scorecards
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Power point and MS Project
- Building Value Based Relationships, Manage Bottler Relationships at appropriate level
- Building Sustainable Organizational Capabilities
- Leveraging and Respecting Others
- Problem Analysis / Problem Solving
- Work in Teams
- Project Management Process
- Translate Information and Data
- Manage Budgets
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3 years experience within a FMCG Company. Functional experience within an operational function would be an advantage.
- Experience and/or training in information systems.
- Certification in MS Excel and/or MS Access.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Information Systems preferred.
Ability to balance interaction at multiple levels from at times Bottler Middle Management to retailers requires cultural sensitivity.
Cultural diversity specifics will depend on assigned geography characteristics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 18th January, 2016