CRSL is a rail haulage, infrastructure and logistics support firm created to champion the active utilization of existing and new rail infrastructure for the movement of products across Nigeria and West Africa by forming strategic alliances and working with the best professionals and technology in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Prepares business plans, proposals, presentations, reports, market and financial forecasts and analysis.
- Prospect for new clients
- Plan and organize business events.
- First class or second class upper Degree from recognized university in Economics or related courses.
- Professional courses in relation to job description is an added advantage.
- Self-starter capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Innovative and result oriented.
- Matured and positive outlook.
- Evidence of successfully organizing a business event (seminar, forum etc) with minimum 50 people in attendance.
- Evidence of recently prepared business plans, proposals, presentations etc.
- Minimum of one year experience in similar role.
- Business and creative writing skills
- Event/project planning and management skills
- Communication and people skills.
Attractive and performance rewarding.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s & Applications to: [email protected] Position applied for must be used as subject of the mail and CV’s must also be saved with the name of the applicant.
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2015.