Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements. Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
The following job vacancy exist at Crovation Limited
Job Title: Auditor
1) Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
2) Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
3) Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
4) Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
5) Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
6) Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
9) Confer with company officials about financial and regulatory matters.
10) Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
11) Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
12) Examine whether the organization’s objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] .
Application Deadline: 25th January 2016