NEXTZON Business Services Limited – Our mission at NEXTZON is to help entrepreneurs build and transform businesses for phenomenal success.
Our intent is to leverage Africa’s emerging markets, rising growth, value creation opportunities, latent entrepreneurial talent and overall innovative drive for the creation of wealth for all our stake holders as well as add value to the Nigerian economy through the creation of jobs. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
Anticipated opportunities in the market place require that we add suitable persons to fill the underlisted position of:
Job Title: Analyst
Job Ref: NEX-ANALYST-009
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform basic research and analysis
- Generate basic project management reports
- Work with other team members to transform ideas, research findings and insights into tangible value for clients
- Support day-to-day project execution.
- Ensure adequate follow up on existing clients projects
- A first Degree: minimum of second class upper (2:1) from a reputable and recognized academic institution.
- Candidates should be highly computer literate,
- Young candidates – between the ages of 19 to 30 years, versatile & dynamic, analytical & highly numerate, cosmopolitan, energetic and imaginative.
- Self-starters who possess a “Can Do” enthusiasm, drive and ambition.
- The ideal candidates should possess at least 2 years relevant hands-on experience in consulting.
- A second Degree, MBA, M.Sc, etc will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the banking or any of the financial institutions is an added advantage.
- Any other relevant additional qualifications ( if required).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their resume – quoting the reference number “NEX-ANALYST-009” and Include their contact address (Not P.O. Box please) as well as your functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) to: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Please note that our preferred candidates must be willing and prepared to travel extensively within Nigeria, as required.
- Only candidates who meet the above criteria need apply as selection will be strictly based on meeting the above criteria
Application Deadline 27th November, 2015.