Zamburg Engineering Consult Group – During the course of a distinguished 46-year track record, Zamburg has successfully undertaken a substantial list of landmark, mega-scale projects. zamburg Engineering was incorporated 1999 as a Private Limited liability with the Business Registration Number BN 723455.
With a total construction value surpassing 80 billion naira, multiple key projects have been concluded in Nigeria and the MENA region covering all key Zamburg Engineering fields. Our multidisciplinary portfolio of specializations includes architecture and landscaping; civil and structure, electromechanical; process and piping, and environmental Zamburg Engineering; and urban development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- A Degree/HND in Public Administartion, Sociology or any other related course of study.
- A minimum of second class lower degree/equivalent.
- Analyzing Information.
- Administrative Writing Skills.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Resident in Lagos.
- Reporting Skills.
- Verbal Communication.
- Problem Solving.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and resumes to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 24th October, 2015.