Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual’s skills and experiences to the right career opportunities. We have also consistently acted as a solution provider for global companies seeking the right candidates for their hard to fill roles.
Job Title: Graduate Accounting Officer
We are looking to fill the role of Admin/Accounting officer for our client in Nigeria. The prospective candidate will be responsible for executing all accounting transactions and effect the necessary reconciliation of outstanding transactions.
- Execute all accounting transactions and effect the necessary reconciliation of outstanding transactions;
- Maintain existing financial systems including petty cash, expenses, mileage claims,income & expenditure records, process all payments through Cashflow and monthlybank reconciliation.
- Create and maintain the filing systems for the executive; getting all the documents and files organized and updated; keeping all the business contact information organized and up to date.
- Provide administrative support tasks
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on tasks that are assigned and make sure they are completed on time and at a high level
- Work with traders and participate in various meetings for all potential investors.
- University degree in Accounting ,Finance,Business Administration or related field
- 1+ of accounting experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability
- Ability to handle confidential information and difficult situations with complete confidentiality and discretion
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational planning skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills including ability to analyze complex information
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle a high volume of work including management of multiple priorities with competing deadlines
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates can send their CVs to: [email protected]