Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry. With the continued growth of the middle class and their increasing appetite for snacks and baked goods of various kinds, Graceco Nigeria limited has positioned itself to be a major player in this sector.
Graceco Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- The production manager is to ensure planning, organizing, leading and controlling of human and other resources to meet the organizational production target.
- The holder must ensure effective and efficient methods of production that will be cost effective and sustainable.
- The position holder must have knowledge of production machines such as mixer, grinder, Schrimp Packaging Machine, Dryer, Kneader, Fryer, etc.
- Planning and organizing production schedules:
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing production timescales with clients and managers
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Ensuring adequate stock of products
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process.
- Assessing product order and resources requirements
- Implementing succession plans
- Work within estimated departmental budget
- liaison with buyers, marketing and sales staff for sales of produces
- Complete production plans by scheduling and assigning personnel and accomplishing work results
- Working with Managers to implement company’s policies and goals.
- Orientating and training Employees
- Working out Material & human Resources needed
- Communicating Job expectations to manufacturing staff
- Identifying departmental training needs.
- Mentoring and training subordinates
- Ensures staff are punctual and regular
- Comparing actual performance against standards
- Taking corrective action to production processes and procedures when necessary
- Advise the company on machine purchase
- Reviewing workers performance.
- ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Establish processes and procedures that reduces waste
- Ensure work is done in line with quality control standards
- Arrange for prompt repairs and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment.
- A Degree in Food related course/ experience in a food manufacturing company
- People management skill
- Report writing and presentation skill
- At least 5-10years experience in managing production line
- Analytical and organization skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th October, 2016.