Gland Oil & Gas (GOG) is an independent oil and gas company focused on production, development and gas exploration. We are oil finders, driven to unlock significant new petroleum systems, and to grow and mature discovered hydrocarbon basins through additional exploration success, as well as development and production .
Gland Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Provides customer service support to Gland oil and gas (GOG) by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Prepares customer service summary reports and coordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing GOG’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from customers and/or contacts GLAND’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
- Responsible for the maintenance of an appropriate system of internal control for all assets, including physical, human resources and information, within GOG.
- Responsible for decisions concerning personal time management and call activities, decisions concerning new strategies to increase retention, decisions concerning customer service levels in regional/branch locations, decisions concerning the implementation of new customer service policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service and regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
- Accesses GLAND’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
- Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team’s objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
- Responsible for contributing to the development and execution of the annual marketing business plan which will include customer service area goals and timetables.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 1+ year progressive customer service or direct marketing experience.
- Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many projects simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must also have an excellent sense of priorities. Must be bilingual with database management experience.
- Minimum of HND.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th October, 2016