Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Manager
- Provides medical laboratory diagnostic and therapeutic information, products, and services by establishing specimen preparation procedures; developing and implementing analytical procedures; evaluating laboratory information; consulting with pathologists; reporting results according to protocols mandated by the hospital and public health department.
- Maintains medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards; developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures; ensuring staff compliance; certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair.
- Maintains medical laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains medical laboratory productivity by monitoring workload of functional areas; identifying peak and slack periods; making operational or staffing adjustment.
- Maintains quality results by participating in the hospital quality assurance program; consulting with pathologists; performing proficiency surveys; reviewing quality control and quality assurance programs; making adjustments in policy and procedures; generating reports; maintaining records.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience in adhesive industry or related field is required.
- Must possess good interpersonal communication skills and be able to lead and direct others.
- Able to work independently on endeavoring projects given and work as team (with other department) for the success of the projects.
Job Title: Trainee Health Consultant
- We are seeking professionals and entry-level who are interested in a long-term career in healthcare consulting dedicated to providing high-quality, value-added services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate compensation at rates to allow optimal margins and meet or exceed monthly sales goals in accordance with the development plan.
- Meet or exceed established performance metrics.
- Demonstrate high level of activities to include telephone calls, emailing and other communication vehicles as appropriate.
- Candidate should possess OND/BSC/BA in a relevant field.
- Enjoy being competitive and aggressive in obtaining goals
- Be relentless in the pursuit of new sales opportunities
- Work well with a team
- Understand and be willing to invest the time necessary to build a book of business
We offer an attractive compensation package that rewards success and accomplishment as well as the opportunity for rapid professional growth for individuals willing to devote the effort required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 8th September, 2016.